Tell Harper: Tell Canadians the truth about F35s
How do you feel knowing Stephen Harper misled you about $10,000,000,000? Let him know.
“Over the last several years, the Harper Conservatives have misled Canadians in order to cover-up their total mismanagement of the biggest military procurement in Canada’s history. The responsibility for this incompetence lies with Stephen Harper and he must resign.”
- Bob Rae, Liberal Leader
“Defence Minister Peter MacKay blames the $10 billion hole on ‘accounting’ mistakes. This giant gap is not a mistake; it’s a failure of leadership that extends all the way to the Prime Minister’s Office.”
- John McKay, Liberal Defence critic
“The Auditor General’s report makes it clear the Conservatives knew, or ought to have known, more than they were letting on.”
- Marc Garneau, Liberal House Leader
Please sign the petition and share it on Facebook and Twitter.
Share this page
9282 people have signed this petition so far.
Thanks for your support! Help spread the word by sharing this with your friends
Get informed and spread the truth!
- Watch and share the video: Conservatives keep changing their story on the F-35
- Read our backgrounder of Liberal Party Communications regarding F-35 procurement since June 8, 2010.
- Read our latest release: Liberals demand accountability on the F35
- Read our release on the Auditor General's report on F35s
You can also donate $5 -- just $1.25 after your tax credit - to the Liberal Party. Help us hold Conservatives accountable on F35s!